Rolling Hills Casino and Resort COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Procedures and Protocols
Welcome Back Walkthrough Video
Upon its reopening, Rolling Hills Casino guests can expect modified hours of operation as the casino fulfills an extensive cleaning routine. Rolling Hills Casino and Resort hours of operation will be Sunday through Thursday 7am-3am, Friday and Saturday 7am-4am.
In addition to the extensive sanitation procedures that have been completed at the facility in the last several weeks, Rolling Hills Casino and Resort released a broad list of sanitation and safety procedures the casino has implemented to prepare for the re-opening, these include:
Our Newly Created “CLEAN TEAM”
- Innovative Machine Cleaning: Rolling Hills Casino and Resort is the first casino in the nation to implement a new process with Acres Gaming, the manufacturer of the casinoâs slot dispatch system (Kai), that promptly alerts a âClean Teamâ member when a player has left a gaming machine so that it can be thoroughly cleaned. Rolling Hills Casino and Resort is at the forefront of new technology by developing this functionality.
- Sanitation: Rolling Hills Casino and Resort has implemented increased and enhanced routine cleaning. Hand-sanitation stations will be readily available throughout the casino and the hotel, in accordance with CDC guidelines. Thorough cleaning of gaming machines after each use will be completed by the newly created, Clean Team.
Increased Safety Measures and Policies
- Screening Measures: Rolling Hills Casino and Resort has implemented screening measures for all employees and guests before admittance into the casino. Temperature checks will be conducted using non-invasive forehead scan thermometers. Anyone displaying a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to enter the property.
- Air Filtration: Rolling Hills Casino and Resort is increasing the capacity of the air filtration system to completely replenish the air inside of the casino with outside air every four and a half minutes. In addition, ozone ionizers will be in use in the hotel rooms and the casino.
- Physical Distancing: Rolling Hills Casino and Resort is implementing a six-foot physical distancing policy, wherever feasible, and is reconfiguring the casino floor to promote social distancing. In addition, plastic barriers will be placed at all point of sale registers and counter tops.
- Mandatory Masks: All Rolling Hills Casino and Resort employees and guests will be required to wear masks upon entering the property.
In addition, to these new measures, we are continuing to take steps to ensure the welfare of all our team members. This includes:
- All team members are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing procedures. Posters and signs instructing on proper procedures have been placed in numerous locations around the property.
- Team Members are instructed to wash hands before and after eating and before returning to a work area.
- Table game dealers, hospitality servers, and pit teams are instructed to wash hands after every break before returning to the gaming floor
- Proper procedures are posted in all âback of the houseâ work and gathering areas. We have temporarily suspended the perfect attendance program so that any team member feeling ill is not penalized for missing work during this time. In addition, we have modified our attendance program to accommodate those being proactive in seeking medical help if they become ill. Importantly, if any team member begins to feel ill or unwell, they are asked to immediately seek out medical attention.
Read latest press release: ROLLING HILLS CASINO TO REOPEN ON MAY 21