Rolling Hills Casino Resort Announces COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Procedures and Protocols
To our valued guests and neighbors:
Just like you, we here at Rolling Hills are closely monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The situation is extremely fluid with events developing and changing on an almost hourly basis. Because the health and safety of all our guests and employees is paramount to our entire team, I wanted to personally reach out and address the situation and outline how we are addressing these events. In developing these procedures, we are following the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus.
Here are the steps we are instituting immediately:
- We have strengthened and enhanced the techniques used to clean all the common areas on our resort property â including the casino, our restaurants, the golf facilities, the RV Park, all service areas, and both of our hotels. All rooms in our hotels are receiving comprehensive sanitizing and cleaning after each stay.
- We are paying particular attention to high touch point areas, including gaming tables, the cage, slot machines, beverage stations, public area ATMâs and redemption stations. These areas are being sanitized every two hours. In addition, sanitizing stations have been positioned in the Buffet and we have implemented 100% usage for guests entering the buffet, to enable guests to maintain good hygiene during this period.
- We are temporarily suspending our concert season until July.
In addition, to these measures, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of all our team members. This includes:
- All team members are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing procedures. Posters and signs instructing on proper procedures have been placed in numerous locations around the property.
- Team Members are instructed to wash hands before and after eating and before returning to a work area.
- Table game dealers, hospitality servers, and pit teams are instructed to wash hands after every break before returning to the gaming floor
- Proper procedures are posted in all âback of the houseâ work and gathering areas. We have temporarily suspended the perfect attendance program so that any team member feeling ill is not penalized for missing work during this time. In addition, we have modified our attendance program to accommodate those being proactive in seeking medical help if they become ill. Importantly, if any team member begins to feel ill or unwell, they are asked to immediately seek out medical attention.
We understand that some of our guests travel plans have been or will be disrupted during this time. We will work with all of our valued guests to try to accommodate their schedules We ask for your patience and understanding as we all work together to overcome this crisis.