Host your next corporate, charity or golf outing at The Links at Rolling Hills:
Planning a Tournament Is Easy
We’ll book your tournament up to five years in advance for groups from 20 to 144 golfers. You can schedule your tournament with traditional tee times or set it up for a shotgun start in either the morning or afternoon. If your tournament includes additional festivities, our Banquet facility at Rolling Hills Casino accommodates groups up to 350 people.
Tailor Your Tournament to the Skill Level of Your Group
The Links at Rolling Hills challenges golfers of all levels. Pick the tees that best suit the average player in your group for a tournament that will be fun and challenging for everyone:
John Daly tees 7,823 yds.
Championship tees 7,365 yds.
Tournament tees 6,813 yds.
Challenge tees 6,301 yds.
Olive tees 5,429 yds.
Customize Your Tournament with the Following Services and More:
- Print and organize player lists
- Place cards on all carts
- Tournament scorecards with your company logo
- Print tournament rules and format sheets with your company logo
- Coordinate your contests, including Hole In One, Closest to the Hole, Par 3 Events, Long Drive and Straight Drive Competitions
- Take care of all the organizational tournament details
- Assist with scoring your tournament and awarding prizes
- Assist in fundraising ideas
- Beverage cart service for all tournament outings
- Banquet facilities for all your food and beverage needs-from box lunches to full service banquets-for groups from 20 up to 350
- Tee prizes available for a minimal charge
- Club rentals available