6 ways to make mom feel special on Mother’s Day
May is a beautiful month to visit Rolling Hills, especially on Mother’s Day. Don’t forget, Mother’s Day is May 13 this year. Here are six ways you can make your mom feel like the luckiest mom in the world on her special day.
- Take mom to our special Mother’s Day Brunch in Carlinos from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., featuring omelette, pasta, and carving stations and a wide array of delicious dishes. Only $18.95 for adults. Kids 12 and under eat free.
- Bring your mom to the Shasta Club for her complimentary flower (while supplies last).
- Gamble with her and make sure she plays with her Shasta Club Card! Your mom just might win one of our Mother’s Day Hot Seat Drawings, held every 20 minutes from noon to 4:30 pm. Just imagine the smile on her face if her seat is one of the ones randomly chosen.
- Tell your mom she is a winner no matter what! If she plays with her Shasta Club card, we will reimburse losses on Mother’s Day for up to $25 in free play — redeemable in June.
- Treat her to a round of golf and get $10 off the regular weekend rate at the Links.
- Buy her a new outfit in the Links Pro Shop and get 10%off your purchase of ladies clothing any time in May.
Mother’s Day isn’t the only special day to visit Rolling Hills this month. Here’s what else is happening in May:
Earn 50 Points on your Shasta Club card and win Free Play
Every day that you earn at least 50 points on your Shasta Club card in May, you can swipe your Shasta Club card at a Kiosk and win between $5 to $200.
Thursday Night Blackjack Races
Between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., the person who scores the most Blackjacks wins the race for the first-place prize of $300 in chips. Second place is $200. Third place is $100.
Play for Pets May 19
Even pets are winners this month! Play with your Shasta Club card May 19 to earn tickets for a chance to win some really cool specialty pet items. Stop by the Shasta Club for details. If you are traveling with pets, be sure to check them into our Doggie Day Care while you play.
Freshmakers Dance Concert in Carlinos Event Center, May 5
Get ready for an audio / visual extravaganza of hits from the 80s to today aimed at getting you out of your seat. Check out these videos! Then come hear Freshmakers live, May 5 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Admission is free.
Wednesdays are Ladies Days at the Links at Rolling Hills
Ladies, golf on Wednesdays for only $30. Then stop by the Pro Shop and check out the 10% off sale on all women’s clothing this month.
Free hot dog with your round of golf on Memorial Day at the Links at Rolling Hills
Sunny skies, golf, and a hot dog. What can be more perfect for a holiday?
For more details on these and other promotions, stop by the Shasta Club.