Host your next Equestrian Event at our Resort
The Equestrian Center is the newest addition to the resort, offering a world-class equestrian experience in the heart of Northern California. Every detail of our facility — from the Kiser arenas to the MDBarnmaster stalls — reflects the high level of attention paid to ensure the safety, comfort, and high performance of horses and their owners.
The spacious vendor and spectator area has a solid concrete base with water and electrical services. The bleachers seat up to 500 people comfortably.
The fully enclosed and air-conditioned announcer stand is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system enabling participants of your event to hear every word broadcast.
For those wanting to camp on the premises near their horses, there is an onsite RV parking area for dry camping.
Hay and shavings are available onsite for your convenience.
The Rolling Hills Equestrian Center facilities include:
- 200 covered MDBarnmaster stalls, which are kick-proof, chew-proof and have a 0% fire spread rating. They are also easy to clean, reducing the risk of diseases.
- 100 ft. by 250 ft. indoor arena
- 60 ft. by 250 ft. covered warm up arena
- 150 ft. by 300 ft. outdoor arena with roping chutes
- 20 ft. x 24 ft. cattle pens and loading chutes (20 available)
Kiser Arena Specialists designed all of our arena footings. Kiser is renowned for innovations in arena design that ensure you and your horses are on good footing.
For information about the Center, contact Mandy Staley at (530) 366-6386 or email@example.com
*Unless otherwise noted, spectator admission is always free.
- Dec 4-6 – Radiant Reds Goat Show
- Dec 31- Jan 1 – Run 2 Win Barrel Race
- Dec 31 – Jan 1 – Run 2 Win Barrel Race
- Jan 2-3 – New Years Blow Out Team Roping
- Feb 5-7 – Run 2 Win Barrel Race
- Feb 19-21 – Clinton Anderson Clinic
- Mar 3-6 – AQHA Horse Show
- Mar 11-13 – Run 2 Win Barrel Race
- Mar 19-20 – Cattlemen’s Field Day
- Apr 7-10 – Reining Show
- Apr 15-17 – BRN4D Barrel Race
- Apr 22-25 – Buck Brannaman Clinic
- Apr 29-May 2 – Buck Brannaman Clinic
- May 5-8 – Red Bluff Arabian Horse Show
Check out our construction progress!