Host your next Equestrian Event at our Resort
The Equestrian Center is the newest addition to the resort, offering a world-class equestrian experience in the heart of Northern California. Every detail of our facility — from the Kiser arenas to the MDBarnmaster stalls — reflects the high level of attention paid to ensure the safety, comfort, and high performance of horses and their owners.
The spacious vendor and spectator area has a solid concrete base with water and electrical services. The bleachers seat up to 1,000 people comfortably.
The fully enclosed and air-conditioned announcer stand is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system enabling participants of your event to hear every word broadcast.
For those wanting to camp on the premises near their horses, there is an onsite RV parking area, with an additional RV Park located at the casino.
Hay and shavings are available onsite for your convenience.
The Rolling Hills Equestrian Center facilities include:
- 300 covered MDBarnmaster stalls, which are kick-proof, chew-proof and have a 0% fire spread rating. They are also easy to clean, reducing the risk of diseases.
- 138 ft. by 275 ft. main indoor arena
- 100 ft. by 250 ft. indoor arena
- 150 ft. by 300 ft. outdoor arena with roping chutes
- 20 ft. x 24 ft. covered cattle pens and loading chutes (20 available)
- 23 RV Spaces – water and power hook-ups
Kiser Arena Specialists designed all of our arena footings. Kiser is renowned for innovations in arena design that ensure you and your horses are on good footing.
For information about the Center, contact Terry Skevington at (530) 366-6386 or email@example.com