2015 SUMMER JUNIOR GOLF
$69.00 Per Series / (916) 616-1187
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday
- SERIES #1 JUNE 15th, 16th, 2015.
- SERIES #2 JULY 13th, 14th, 2015.
- SERIES #3 AUGUST 3rd, 4th, 2015.
WHO: Boys and Girls, Beginner and Intermediate, Ages 6 to 17 years old.
Enrollment Limited to First 8 Students, Sign Up Now!
LEARN LIFE SKILLS
• Focusing on Tasks;
• Confidence, self control, and patience;
• Respect for the Rules of Golf;
• Setting goals and Etiquette.
• Instruction from Ron Kuwata, PGA;
• Junior equipment available, (Limited);
• Daily Tee Prize.,
• Junior Rule Book and other printed material;
• Bag tag, Divot fixer; Daily Contests;
• Awards and party Final Day.
SIGN-UP AT PRO SHOP OR CALL (916) 616-1187.
Golf the way it was invented at Sevillano Links, one of the few true links-style courses in the Western United States.
Golf Week magazine named Sevillano Links a “best new golf course” because of its versatile design with moveable tees and expansive beauty. Sevillano Links has twice the acreage of a normal course, which means that the GPS on your golf cart might come in handy.
If you don’t have time for a full round of golf, work on your game at our all-natural turf driving range or our first rate short game practice facility. Stop by the clubhouse to sign up for tee times, schedule lessons, plan a tournament, order new golf clubs, purchase clothing and accessories, or meet for a beer after the game.