Rolling Hills Casino Community Development Foundation
We believe in helping a community help itself. To this end, we support local groups in their efforts to improve and develop the North State.
Our focus is clear and simple -- Support education related activities that encourage our community to obtain higher education.
- We support the end goal of higher education
- We support education related activities that better the economic landscape of our local counties.
- We support activities that further the goals of improving the quality of life for local residents -- usually through the investment into education and the resulting return to our surrounding communities.
Here are examples of what we do not contribute or sponsor:
- Sponsorship of any racing vehicles
- Fund raisers for an individual. As much as we would like to help all in need, we are trying to serve the good of an entire community through our donations.
- Sponsorship of sporting or entertainment events, unless the specific goal is the support of higher education for our local communities.
There are two types of grants available: Monetary and Prize:
If approved, the applying party will receive a formal approval letter along with donation prizes or a check.
Maximum of $5,000 per application. Actual amount will depend on the applicant’s merits. We do not fund recurring expenses, and future grants to the same applicant must be for different projects.
Only those applicants who meet our goals will be reviewed for the selection process. These proposals will be examined and funds awarded based upon their merit. Funds will be distributed before the end of each quarter.
Prize or Auction Donations:
Should you only desire prize donations for auctions or raffles, you may apply to items such as free buffets, dinners or rounds of golf. The prize amount is limited to $350 and granting the prize will depend on how your event, auction or raffle furthers local area community development through education.
Again, we only review applications for selection quarterly, so depending on our review schedule, it could be 90 days before you receive a response. We simply are unable to review or fill requests faster than this. Please take this into consideration before you apply.