- This event has passed.
Wine, Art & Food Festival
February 25, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for the annual Corning Wine, Food & Art Festival by the Corning Rotary International.
Come sip great local wines, sample almonds from local growers, taste the finest olive oils from local producers and other fine food products. While showering your palate in goodness, browse through pieces by local artists, potters and photographers. Watch guest chefs as they create their favorite dishes live.
Be sure to come early for the Chowder Cook-off, as local charity teams vie for the cash prize and bragging rights to “Best Chowder.”
- Festival runs from Noon to 8pm
- Chowder Cook-off Noon to 4pm
- $10 Ticket – Includes free wine glass for tasting, $5 in Free Play and first tasting free
- $1 Wine Tasting fee per booth
Tickets are available at:
- Rolling Hills Casino Box Office
- Red Bluff Chamber
- Banner Bank: Corning, Red Bluff and Chico
- Rabobank: Corning and Red Bluff
- at the door the day of the event