- This event has passed.
Corning Wine, Food & Art Festival!
February 24 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for the annual Corning Wine, Food & Art Festival by the Corning Rotary International.
Come sip great local wines, sample almonds from local growers, taste the finest olive oils from local producers and other fine food products. While showering your palate in goodness, browse through pieces by local artists, potters and photographers.
Be sure to come early for the Chowder Cook-off, as local charity teams vie for the cash prize and bragging rights to “Best Chowder.”
- Festival runs from Noon to 8pm
- Chowder Cook-off Noon to 4pm
- $10 Ticket – Includes free wine glass for tasting, $10 in Free Play and first tasting free
- $1 Wine Tasting fee per booth
Tickets are available at:
- Rolling Hills Casino Box Office
- Red Bluff Chamber
- Banner Bank: Corning, Red Bluff and Chico
- Edward Jones in Corning
- at the door the day of the event